I don't know about you but I'm in so many groups on Facebook I can't keep up with all of them. And really, I'm ok with that. I know if there is something I need to see, it will show up in my feed. Otherwise I don't worry so much about it.
One of my groups is run by a woman I met in a workshop. She is very active and promotes and nourishes the group.
She recently had a challenge (those are often fun) and on the last day she asked this; What are 5 steps you can take to manifest your desires.
When I sat down to answer the question I had no idea what was going to come through. That didn't matter because the Universe had a message for me in that challenge. Here's what came through;
1. Surrender. Let the Universe lead. Now, surrender is already my word for 2019, so I think they're serious about it.
2. Show up. You know, that's really all the Universe asks of us, to show up, be ready.
3. Get real with myself. Where or what do I need to take a good hard look at. As if there was just one right? Ok, getting real.
4. Ask for help. Do you know how many people there are on this planet? Or just in your tribe? We are all in this together and we all have unique skill sets, make use of them!
5. Trust. For 5 little letters, this word holds the whole Universe within. Trust myself and trust the journey.
Well, there you go. A channeled message from the Universe, from my very own Helping Spirits. I think I'm pretty much on track for all of these. I'm getting opportunities to 'surrender' on a daily basis. I'm showing up whether I want to or not, always allowing time to restore and renew. I'm getting real with myself, like down-and-dirty real with myself. That's not fun. I'm asking for help in places that were too uncomfortable for me to ask before and even when I miss a week of work because I'm sick, I'm trusting in the whole enchilada.
This thing, life, growth, it's not easy. It's not even pretty most of the time but the experience is necessary if we expect to evolve as souls and humanity.
I don't know about you but I'm in for the long haul.